The Emerald Surfers Gold Coast Building By-Laws, which must be adhered to by all occupants are shown here for your reference:
The main points to note in these by-laws are the noise restrictions ie. do not disturb other occupants with excessive noise.
- A strict NO party policy applies
- Noise is to be minimised by 10 pm
- Visitors are required to leave by 10 pm
- Only park your vehicle where instructed by the manager
- The hanging or throwing of any objects from balconies is strictly prohibited
Guests in breach of these house rules may be asked to leave immediately forfeiting all bond monies.
Thank you for staying at The Emerald Surfers Paradise!